From: Raj [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2003 5:51 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Tomcat Won't start on NT

Hi,
I installed Tomcat 4.1.17 on Win NT 4. Installation went through fine
without any problems. Previously, I have installed JDK 1.3.0. When I
started installing, it said "Using JDK found in c:\jdk1.3". Then, when I
click on
Start>Program Files>Apache Group>Start Tomcat, nothing happens. The
Start>console
window comes up, stays for a second, and then vanishes....It is working
on a different Win NT machine. What could be the problem?

Thanks and regards,
Raj

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: