Hello,
I have the following host entry in my server.xml :

      <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">
       <Alias>192.x.x.x</Alias>
          directory="logs" prefix="myapp." suffix=".log" timestamp="true"/>
        <Context path="" docBase="myapp" debug="0" reloadable="false"
cookies="false"/>
        <Context path="/myapp" docBase="myapp" debug="0" reloadable="false"
cookies="false"/>
      </Host>

What I do want is to map the following urls to one webapp instance :
http://localhost:8080/action.jsp;jsessionid=2jjiejdisjfidjseir
http://localhost:8080/myapp/action.jsp;jsessionid=2jjiejdisjfidjseir

Both urls work, but they do map to an own webapp instance and therefore
my session gets lost if I switch form the first url to the second.

Is it possible to declare both context paths to map to only one webapp
instance ?

Thx
berger