From: Lajos Moczar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 8:08 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: WARP (Apache<->Tomcat)

One more point is that webapp is just plain buggy, while tried-and-true
mod_jk is quite reliable. If you are hosting anything
production-quality, I'd go with mod_jk every time.

Lajos

neal wrote:

For anyone interested I just confirmed via a book I bought from Borders
that

WARP does not support Load balancing.  So, for the archives ... WARP (Via
the WebApp module) does not support:

1. Load balancing
2. Apache 2.0 (at least with Windows)

And contrary to the Apache's own WebApp module site, Windows *IS*
supported

for 1.3.27 usage ... and its downloadable from the site.  Man, Apache
should

really update this documentation ... I just waisted the majorty of a day
figuring this stuff out (anyone from apache listening out there??).  ;-)