Hi there

I am having a reall problem with Tomcat.

These are my specs

Tomcat 4.1.18LE for JDK 1.4 (Also have a problem with 4.1.18 standard)
Struts 1.1-b2
and naturally JDK 1.4.1

My application seems to work, without a hitch, until I implement the SSLext
for Struts 1.1-b2

Then things go bad.

You canbe using the webapp for any length of time, and then, all of a sudden
it will hangs.

The problem it hits is in the commons.logging area

org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger does not implement
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger does not implement Log
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Jdk14Logger does not implement Log

I have tried commenting out the <Logger> tags in server.xml, so that all the
logging goes directly to the console.

THinking htis may be a Log4j problem, I switched to JDK 1.4 logging.

None of this has helps, the only thing that stops the container from
hanging, is if I remove all SSL connection from the app.

I have posted with a few messages, but now have worked out under what
circumstances it happens.

Can anyone help me

This is really frustrating

Thanks in advance