John,
        I accomplished the change suggested by you in httpd.conf and however when I
open http://www.ged.ufu.br receive the following error message:
HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request

type Status report

message No Context configured to process this request

description The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to process
this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.18

What can be happening?
In case you want to try to open URL, be the will for such an action.
Respectfully,