From: "Ari Suutari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Dan Tran"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: Tomcat 4.1.18, JK2, IIS - Second try

Hi,

On Saturday 18 January 2003 01:26, Dan Tran wrote:
> That is a good news that It works for you. Then It must be something wrong
> on my configuration.  Could you send me your works2.properties and
> jk2.properties?

Check your registry entries. There is one entry called
"extensionUri", which should point to isapi_redirector2.dll.

Ie. if you put isapi_redirector2.dll into inetpub/scripts, the
extensionUri should be /scripts/isapi_redirector2.dll. Also,
check that scripts directory have permission in IIS to
execute DLL.

Otherwise, you'll receive an error.

Ari S.