I did not hear from anybody last week. We have downgraded tomcat from 4.1.18
to 4.0.6 version.Now we see different behavior.

Now web.xml's session-timeout of 30 mins. is working but SessionListener's
SessionDestroyed method is being called based on last but one transactions's
time stamp.

For Example:
============
If we do access our webservice class on 1st Minute, 10th minute and 15th
minute. Then session is timing out on 10 + 30 minutes=40th minute and not at
15 + 30 minutes=45th minute as expected. We are really looking for
session-time out based on true last accessed time. Has anybody encountered
this problem or is there any fix for this? When we display last accessed
time in sessiondestroyed method, it always shows lastaccessed time of last
but one transaction ..hence it is timing out based on that timestamp. Is
there any way to force a lastaccessedtime? Do we have to play with
CheckInterval parameter of StandardSessionManager?

Thanking you in advance,

Vivek.

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction Network
Services.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the