Howdy,

>Yes, I aggree its good idea to use log4j. Time a problem, you know. It
>takes more time for me to use those.

Yes, it does.  But when debugging a problem takes 10000 times less, you
won't be complaining ;)

>I was not sure whether we can avoid mapping/request information in
Logger
>or Valve ( tomcat logging system). any idea?

All Loggers and Valve elements in server.xml are optional.  Comment them
all out and see what you get ;)  Then comment them back in if you'd
like, and experiment with their verbosity levels.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics