And make sure both your domains are setup correctly in /etc/hosts (assuming you're on a 'nix). One problem I've seen is that if you don't have the /etc/hosts correct, Tomcat will default to one of the <Hosts>, just like Apache will default to the first <VirtualHost> block.

Lajos

Turner, John wrote:
In server.xml there is an element named Host with a parameter named "name"
with a value of "localhost".  Within that Host element is a Context for
"/examples".

In order to get "mydomain.com/examples" to work, you either:

1) Use <Alias> within <Host> to alias mydomain.com to localhost

or

2) copy the localhost Host element, change name's value to "mydomain.com",
and then within that new Host element, setup a Context for whatever you
want.

John