Your host name should not include the port (":8080") - that is set by the appropriate <Connector> above the <Host> entries.

Regards,

Lajos

pcampaigne wrote:
I have returned my defaultHost="localhost".  Here are the only entries that
I have altered:
<Host name="localhost:8080"

<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="0">

and in the definition of the HTTP/1.1 Connector I changed true to false
<enableLookups="false"

This server is on a network where the router is 192.168.1.1 and this server
has IP address 192.168.1.2
The router routes port 80 traffic to the 192.168.1.2 address.

But , still blank screen
Phil