Hi,
     Could you please tell me how to deploy servlets? What I am doing is
the following.

1) I have installed the apache/tomcat4.1.12 on Unix machine.
2) Then I have created rps subdirectory in directory webapps.
3) RPS subdirectory contains two folders first "grasite" containing html
files. I have copied WEB-INF directory in "examples" directory to RPS.
4) Now I have added all my servlets in classes folder in rps/WEB-INF

and now if tries to run these servlets apache server is not able to find
these files.

could you please tell me, if I want to keep all my stuff in a separate
directory(rps in my case) where should I put servlets(java classes) and
what settings need to be done in order to server be able to recognise the
location of my servlets.

Thanks
Ashish