HI all

I've been playing with the downloads of the Java Web Services Developer Pack. This package has lots of stuff in it, but older than the current individual release of Tomcat...or so it seems. The documentation

I've downloaded and installed JWSDP-1_0_01 - it would appear to have Tomcat 4.1 - but not 4.1.12, as the manager tool is missing (well, very different). I think the JWSDP has Tomcat 4.1.0 (?) whereas the newer versions (e.g. 4.1.12 or .4.1.18) have the latest bits'n'pieces.

QUESTION: How do I overwrite the installation of Tomcat in the JWSDP with whatever the latest release is?

Can I simply dump the jakarta-tomcat-4.1.nn directories right on top of the JWSDP files?

Thanks
Paul