From: "chris schild" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 1:29 PM
Subject: Apache2 + jk2 + tomcat

John,

I have seen you refer to the url (below) several times regarding
documentation.
ftp://pokey.wr.usgs.gov/pub/rsowders/Apache2_Jk2_TC4.1.x_JSDK1.4.x.zip

I am not able to login?  Is there a user/pswd that you know of?!?  Logging
in anonymously is not working.

I'm interested to see if this can help shed some more light on my learning
and more importantly configuration.

thanks much..