From: Geoff Peters [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 10:34 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: MySQL/Tomcat startup problem

I do get a slightly different error:

SEVERE: Parse Fatal Error at line 199 column 69: The entity name must immediatel
y follow the '&' in the entity reference.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' i
n the entity reference.
        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Er
rorHandlerWrapper.java:232)

However moving the & and ; around in every possible different spot does not seem to
make a difference......