I can't seem to set my application (cct) as the root application for Tomcat.
If I use <Context path="" ...>, my app appears to load fine, but then Tomcat
seems to attempt to load it a second time, and I get the following error:

WARN [main] JDBCExceptionReporter.logExceptions(35) | SQL Error: 0,
SQLState: null
ERROR [main] JDBCExceptionReporter.logExceptions(42) | Cannot load JDBC
driver class 'null'
WARN [main] SessionFactoryImpl.<init>(163) | Could not obtain connection
metadata
java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'

>From this, I assumed that Tomcat was trying to load my app both at the root
context path ("") and a context path that's the same as the directory
("/cct").  So I created a second xml file in webapps, and named it cct2.xml
and changed the path to "/cct".  I don't get the error above, but the app
does indeed load twice.  I was hoping I could turn off this
load-the-second-one behavior by changing unpackWARs and/or autoDeploy to
false on my <Host> element, but no such luck.  Is there a way to fix this?

I can successfully use the app at http://localhost/, but I'd rather not see
these errors, and I'd rather not see it load twice.

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18, JDK 1.4.1_01 on Win2K and RedHat 8.0.

I can enter a bug in bugzilla if this is indeed a bug.

Thanks,

Matt