If you happen to find out, pass the work along please.  --Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Craig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 6:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Getting SSL info using mod_jk

Hi,

I've just joined this list and see from previous messages that there are
a lot of people having trouble getting mod_jk to pass SSL certificate
info to Tomcat. I can't get this to work either (trying using Apache
1.3, Tomcat 4.1.18, mod_jk and either the AJP13 or Coyote JK2
connectors). I've tried everything I can find on various web pages but
no joy.

Has anyone got this working correctly? (i.e. can do
req.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate") and get
something other than null). Like a previous poster I can get the
javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite attribute but nothing else.

Thanks for any info,

Martin.

--
Martin Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>