I'm curious, how you get a PageContext when the container doesn't call
setPageContext? Which container have this behavior?
  I don't see a reason why we should have pool-specific method for tag
property cleaning. doFinally method is intended for tag cleaning...
Probably when created it was intended for cleaning resources like
database connections, etc but I don't see any reason to create yet
another method just for tag reuse

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]