I think I can answer my own question:
The tomcat-apache.conf is not created when using the
warp connector... Is this correct?

So, I dit a couple of things:
- Extract the struts-documentation.war
   cd wepapps\struts-documentation
   jar -xvf ..\struts-documentation.war
- Deployed the application in httpd.conf.
  Virtual Host section now looks like:
   <VirtualHost test.bert.nl>
       ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       DocumentRoot c:/bert/jsp
       ServerName test.bert.nl
       ErrorLog logs/test_bert.error_log
       CustomLog logs/test_bert.access_log common
       WebAppDeploy     struts-documentation conn /struts-documentation
       WebAppInfo /webapp-info
   </VirtualHost>
- Go to the site: http://test.bert.nl/struts-documentation/

Hey, it works !!!!

Well, thanks anyway, I'm going to Strut :-)

Bert Catsburg wrote:
And I forgot to tell that both Apache and Tomcat are running as
a Windows Service.

Bert Catsburg wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to setup the Struts Framework. The install docs
tell me to edit the tomcat-apache.conf file. But I do not have
one. The docs tell me also that this file is created during
startup of Tomcat in the $TOMCAT_HOME\conf directory.
Well, it isn't.

My configuration:
OS: Windows 2000
Apache version: Apache 1.3.27 (win32)
Tomcat version: 4.1.18

TOMCAT_HOME = "c:\Program Files\ApacheGroup\Tomcat"
Apache home = "c:\Program Files\ApacheGroup\Apache"
Connector between Tomcat and Apache: Warp

Everything is running fine, but no tomcat-apache.conf file.

I guess if somebody can email me one, preferably one with the
Struts config already in it, I can modify httpd.conf myself.
But I'm worried why the file is not created.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Bert Catsburg