It may be similar, but it can't be the same because
Ajp13Interceptor in your earlier stack trace doesn't
run on port 8080.

> Hej, i find another error by debiging aplication.

This is Tomcat's reaction to what the client and/or mod_proxy
are doing.  I don't know enough about either to predict how
they might be causing this problem.  I'm not aware of any
problem in Tomcat that would cause it to do this on its own.

Larry