Hello.

What are the semantics of <jsp:include> in Tomcat 4.0.x?  It seems to me that if I
jsp:include another jsp, things work fine.  But if I try to include a servlet (one
that was registered in my web.xml, e.g. url == "/mywebapp/myservlet") the servlet is
treated as if it were a traditional resource (that is, Tomcat tries to find a file
named "/mywebapp/myservlet"), which of course can't be found since it doesn't exist.

Is this behaviour correct?  Should I be bugging the Jasper people about this one?  Are
there any non-standards-breaking ways of getting around this?

Thanks...

Dave Keyes