-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Kellermann
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 9:38 AM
To: Robert Priest
Subject: RE: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/server/isapi jk_isapi_plugin.c

The problem is exactly like Ignacio says the ISAPI filter is intercepting
even valid URLS that IIS can handle.  The IIS server is doing more than just
redirecting to TOMCAT.  Unless the URL starts with a match in
redirector.properties it should ignore the request and let IIS handle it