Hi,

I am using  Java Web Services Developer Pack to expose methods using SOAP.
The problem is I want to read a property file location in my program. If the
program is of application type, this can be implemented by setting system
property using -D searcher.home = .... command line argument.

My question is, how to set system property in tomcat (and application using
SOAP in particular java web services developer pack)?

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Sreedhar