Frank -

On Question 1, yes, you can skip those steps with 4.1.18. Don't know about # 2, though.

Lajos

Frank Liu wrote:
http://www.pubbitch.org/jboss/mod_jk2.html talks about mod_jk2
and apache2, tomcat4.0.4 I have several questions:
1) Can I skip step 5-7 in that document if I use tomcat 4.1.18?
   Or do I still need to compile the jtc.jar and replace several
   tomcat jars as described in step 6.
2) uri mapping is defined in workers2.properties as described in step 12.
   If I have VirtualHost in apache, and want the uri mapping ONLY for
   one of the virtualhost, the method in step 12 apparently won't work.
   How to do that?

Thanks!

                   Lajos Moczar
    Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
            Cocoon Developer's Handbook
 (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

     http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL