You can include the necessary libraries in the jsp itself. Use this :
<%@ page import="[put library name here]" %>

kam leung wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have installed the Apache Tomcat/4.4.18-LE-jdk14 server. It is having error compiling a jsp file that I have got. The error said "cannot resolve symble" for the Hashtable and Vector that I have used in the jsp file. Following is the software environment that I am working in:

Operating system: Windows ME
Java: J2SDK 1.4.0_03

It seems that the auto created servlet resulting from the jsp file did not import java.util.*, hence it will be very much appreciated if you can let me know how I can fix this situation.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
K Leung.