I have done this in the past.  Here's what you can do...

Open the "hosts" file on your machine (in WinNT\System32\drivers\etc on my
Windows 2000 machine--your location may be different) and add the following
lines to the end of the file...

127.0.0.1    alpha
127.0.0.1    gamma
127.0.0.1    omega

For each Host.name attribute in your server.xml, set it to a machine name.
Like this...

  <Host name="alpha" ...>
  </Host>

  <Host name="gamma" ...>
  </Host>

  <Host name="omega" ...>
  </Host>

Then you should be able to access your local machine using different names
like this...

http://alpha:8080/
http://gamma:8080/
http://omega:8080/