I will most likely post a URL. Right now the package
is over 5 megs and will likely be around 25megs once
it's all done.

I am including all of the apache ab results I
generated, the excel files with the charts and
summaries. I've also added a very simple jdbc
benchmark i wrote for oracle, so people and modify it
for their own use. I will try to get it all cleaned up
with a decent readme file by the end of the week.

thanks to everyone for the interest.

peter lin