From: "Chris Davies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: mod_webapp random error

Hi,

I've never had this problem with mod_webapp, it sounds very strange.

If you possibly can, switch to mod_jk. I think I'm right in saying that
most

people consider mod_webapp as hackish, and certainly inferior to jk/jk2.

I find it useful because it is so well documented I can extend it with
very

little effort, but it may not be suited to a production environment.

Thanks,
C.Davies

Quoting Diego Algorta Casamayou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Yes, it's listening on port 8008.

The thing is that it WORKS OK "almost everytime" :-/ BUT, sometimes and
without apparent reason it stops working and I have to restart apache
and
tomcat to get it working again. SOMETIMES it works just waiting about 10
of
15 seconds and reloading the page. It's really annoying because it's a
random behavior. Sometimes I can reproduce the error when I reppeatidly
and
quickly (sure bad english writing) reload the page.

This is my server.xml file (real IP replaced with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

Bytes
DAC

                   Lajos Moczar
    Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
            Cocoon Developer's Handbook
 (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

     http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL