From: Turner, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 10:54 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: mod_jk2 vs. the others (was: mod_webapp random error)

I wouldn't use mod_webapp at all.

JK (mod_jk) has lots of features over mod_webapp:

- ability to load balance
- ability to separate static content from dynamic content
- and more, search the archives, this is a FAQ

JK2 is the "newer" version of JK.  It's where the dev team is focusing its
efforts.  So, going forward, the recommended choices are mod_jk
and mod_jk2.
Which you use is up to you.

John