From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2003 12:39
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Setting classpath for tomcat 4.1.18 - where to??

Where abouts is the classpath set in tomcat 4.1.18???
I reckon it doesnt know about the class for the loader and hence a reason
why it might be throwing an exception.
Does anybody know where I can add extra classes to the classpath for Tomcat
4.1.18??
Need to add driver classes. They are already set in the control panel
environment settings but perhaps need to directly set them?