hi, I need help/assistance right now with viewing this particular jsp, a rather simple one, which displays the current date and time! Now, when I go to viewing it, any text which I might have written in it shows up OK, but the actual date and time does not. Now, what am i possibly lacking in the code anyway? I am really *stumped" about this one. I have included the program for anyone out there who is still willing to help me.