OK...that was confusing, but is now solved. Here's the
answer in case it helps anyone in the future.

You need to start your form-login-page with a / So,
mine is now /login.jsp It looks in the Context root
folder for the file.

I still have no idea why misconfiguring this element
makes all pages unfindable. But, no biggie I guess.

Gregg

> OK, so it seems to be because Tomcat can't find the
> login.jsp page. So, where does it look? I put the
page
> in the root folder of my <Host> and my <Context> with
> the same results. Tomcat couldn't find it.
>
> Why Tomcat also can't find my regular pages when it
> can't find login.jsp is still very perplexing, but I
> really don't care now that I'm aware of it.
>
> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Gregg
>
> > I have a <Host> set up in the server.xml file. I
have