On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 09:16, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Howdy,
> What would you require from this "error log watcher" ?

Good question! Sorry I did not include it. I am looking for something
similar to swatch, but can handle the multiple-lined errors. I would
want the program to have some sort of rules setting functionality
(preferably regex) and that allows actions based upon the specified
rules.

The actions would basically be alpha pages which would include the error
message in the page. Some throttling would be nice, so multiple errors
would not flood my pager.

Ben Ricker

Ben Ricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wellinx.com