My two cents follow. Make sure that your invoking your services consistently.
Something like:

localhost/MyWebApp/jsp_or_servlet

or:

127.0.0.1/MyWebApp/jsp_or_servlet

or:

128.43.10.19/MyWebApp/jsp_or_servlet

Inconsistencies like these, can bring you headaches.
since the default session management specs bind sessions
to the url. If you change the url then you loose the session and
hence you get errors like the ones you listed below.

Best,
-Francisco Bido