hi there !

i am running a servlet, which takes the username and then the password and opens another webpage in the browser , my servlet is under the webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes but my .txt file for running the webpage are not inside the directory known as classes( i am generating a webpage by making a .txt file first and then making a .html file out of that)

the .txt and .html files are under webapps/ROOT/dange/ , and whenever i try to access the .txt files, i get some error like tha one i am sending here.

can anybody help me on this !

java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a\jakarta-tomcat-3.1.1a\webapps\ROOT\dange\frame0.html (The system cannot find the path specified)

Swapneel Dange
505-642-4126
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~sdange