That Outlook rule is the exact rule I use for some of the folks on this
list. ;) Works like a charm.

I think the problem with Outlook rules is that there are server rules and
client rules, and the two sometimes conflict.  I've found that if I stick
with 100% server rules, I do OK, Outlook's many other problems and
deficiencies aside.

John