Tomcat 3.3.x doesn't have an equivalent to the ".exe" that
Tomcat 4 provides.  To install, unzip the distribution
and create the short-cuts you want.  It may not be as simple
as using the installer, but you will have more control over
which JDK(s) you use to run Tomcat and can have multiple
versions installed separately, if desired.

Cheers,
Larry

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.18/bin/
.exe is there (as is 4.0.6),

but
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3.1/bin/win32/i386/

does not have the .exe (nor does it appear to be anywhere else under
v3.3.1 (or 3.3.1a)).

I *think* that there was no 3.3.1a when I downloaded 3.3.1. Is it
possible that, when making that patch, something broke?

Any idea where I can find the 3.3.x .exe?

Would anyone responding with a DEFINITIVE answer please cc me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Thanks

--
Daemeon Reiydelle