In the tomcat directory, look for another directory called conf. Edit tomcat-users.xml with your fav linux editor and modify the users for your purposes.

Jayanshu Gandhi wrote:
Dear Sir,
I have installed tomcat-4.1.18 on red hat linux-8.0
My problem is how to set password and username for
administrator and manager and also for other users and
group. Kindly show me steps.

Thanking you,
Jayanshu Gandhi