Hi,

Anybody know if it is possible to share a transaction context between all levels of my system ?

I explain: today I am able to start a transaction between my servlet (inside Tomcat) and the database. Is it possible to "expand" this transaction to the client browser ? Do I need to write an applet for that or a fat client ?

In fact, do I make sense at all ? :)

Thanks a lot,

F.

--
Fabio Mengue - Centro de Computacao - Unicamp
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]