Hi Johan,

I'm sorry. Idid not pasye my entire workers.properties in the email.
I do have the following line in my workers.properties file

worker.list=loadbalancer.

I believe it is something to do with the virtual host. I did not define a virtual host
in my mod_jk.conf (is not auto generated. I have added it manually in my httpd.conf)

My mod_jk.conf looks like below

# Load Mod_jk
LoadModule jk_module "modules/mod_jk.so"

#configure mod_jk
JkWorkersFile "/usr/local/tomcat/conf/workers.properties"
JkLogFile "/usr/local/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log"
JkLogLevel info

JkMount /examples loadbalancer
JkMount /examples/* loadbalancer

my host name in the server.xml is 'localhost' on both the boxes
Could spot where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Deepa