Hello Tomcat Users,

On os x 10.2.3 I installed jakarta-tomcat-4.1.8-LE-jdk14 in usr/local I cannot get Tomcat to load my classes. Besides putting them in webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes, I have tried common/classes and shared/classes.

I have reverted back to using jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3 And there I have only been able to access class files from jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/classes and not from WEB-INF/classes

I have searched on this problem and have followed the solutions, but nothing has worked. I suspect I am overlooking something basic. And I wonder if my problem is specific to Tomcat on a Mac? I have no problems with classes on my NT environment at work.

Thanks for your help, Warren