The problem seems to be the CA certificate.

        There are two levels of authentication; one certificate from server-client
(wich says this server is ...) and a client-server (wich says this
connection is made from ...).

        For the server-client you import your certificate (I guess).

        But for the client-server (the client authentication set ON) you need "to
say" to the WebServer what certificates are allowed as client-certificates,
by importing the CA root certificate into the WebServer.

        Then the webserver notifies to the browser the list of valid certificates
that can be used to connect with, and the browser should show yours in the
list.