From: "Galbayar Dorjgotov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Tomcat and Microsoft SQL Server 2000 JDBC Driver issue
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:15:44 +0800

copy common\lib directory

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My goal is to use JSP to query from my Microsoft SQL Server 2000.

I have successfully created my environments and installed the drivers for
the Microsoft SQL Server 2000 JDBC.

However when i run my script i get the following error

Driver not found:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDrivercom.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQL

ServerDriver
exception: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driverNo suitable driver

you can see for yourself at the following url

http://128.91.107.144:8080/test/home.jsp

I attached my home.jsp page. Does tomcat need to have the microsoft drivers
physically in the folder or subfolders of c:\Tomcat 4.1? All i did was
create the CLASSPATH which assigned CLASSPATH to the 3 jar driver files.
I've been stuck on this issue for 3 days. Can anyone help me?