Is there a way to do this with using just java and html and not use Java Script ?

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 10:58 PM, Turner, John wrote:

This is a Javascript question.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF- 8&q=javascript+multiple+s
elect+list

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Mufaddal Khumri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 11:52 PM
To: Tomcat List
Subject: Need to create two lists and add remove data between
them.... ?

Hi,

I have a JSP page on which i need to create two lists side by
side and
have two buttons between them - Add and Remove. I have other stuff on
the same JSP page as well. like text boxes, check boxes etc.

How do I get my add and remove buttons to work so that i can
capture a
mouse click on add to transfer the selected item from list1
to list2 ?
(the same for the remove button .. remove a selected item from list2
and add it back to list1).

Does anybody know how to solve this problem ? Sample code would be
highly appreciated to.

Thanks,
Mufaddal.