When I made the change of the <name>url </ name> for <name>URL </ name> I started to
receive the following error message
Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' it goes connect
URL 'null'
Going back to the configuration <name>url </ name>
Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' it goes connect
URL 'jdbc:oracle:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:1521:GED'

Taking advantage of the opportunity, which driver JDBC should use, ojdbc14.jar (for
the jdk 1.4) or classes12.zip, that should have the name according to the
documentation changed for classes12.jar

Sebastião Carlos Santos
Oracle Database Administrator
Universidade Federal de Uberlândia - UFU
Gratificação de Estímulo à Docência - GED