2. So far for the three client configs #1 has been the biggest problem due
to the size of the Axis Jar(s) and the fact I am going over the internet to
get to the server that has a 384Kb connection. The other two clients (#2 &
#3) are on the same intranet as the server and the jar sizes for axis and
it's support jars is not an issue.

3. I have had issues with JRE 1.4.1_01-b01 due to it does not redraw the
JTree and JToolbar correctly so I am testing using 1.3.1_06. Also, JRE
1.4.1_01-b01 has a memory leak problem. I am hoping the JRE 1.4.1_02 or JRE
1.4.2 will fix those problems.

4. I get connect timeouts over the internet when using the browser. Id does
load jars into plugin cache. Seems happen around the time of Axis 1.0
service class instantiation.

5. If you are using Axis 1.0 the service and call object instantiations take
a while (~20 seconds for service and ~2.4 sec for call on intranet). I am
still looking into those issues.

6. The RAM for the clients is big because it was cheap at the time of
purchase.

Hope that helps,
Tony