Dear sir/madam,

Just after looking at email, u might be thinking ohhhhhhh am there to eat yr time, but
sir/madam am sorry for this, i try my best not to take much of yr time and when i
really get in to trouble i use to write to u, i know yr time is very precious, am very
thankful for yr kind help that u have provided to me till date.

Sir/madam i have little problem pls try to solve it. am using tomcat3.2.4

ok i have created my own application directory, $tomcat_home\webapps\zaf_fin

and have configured server.xml file and also

$tomcat_home\webapps\zaf_fin\web-inf\web.xml for my servlet.

The server is starting without any problem though initially there were some mistake
and it cozed some problem but then i could be able to make it so now its working ok.

i have my htm file at

$tomcat_home\webapps\zaf_fin\salslip.html

and my class file for servlet in

$tomcat_home\webapps\zaf_fin\web-inf\classes\Salaryslip

Now pls let me know

1 ----Do i need to configure server.xml file again for jdbc if so what i would have to
do.

2----How to call servlet from html file.

i mean am usng form tag method=post
action=..............................................( what i have to write to here
pls write me  considering am on local host)

am confused about this becoz on its local host site if i try to some examples it shows
action to a directory servlet and in tomcat whole directory structure there is no
servlet directory but there is one servlets directory.

How does it do that where to cheek for this clue.

pls help me i would be really very -very thankful to yr kind help.pls

zafar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]