Hi all,
I use Tomcat 4.1.18
I was using java 1.3, later I installed j2sdk1.4.1_01.
I set up my JAVA_HOME environment variable to C:\j2sdk1.4.1._01
When I try to run my servlets, I receive an error at Tomcat 4.1.18.
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
com/etour/action/tanimlar/ParaBirimTanimAction (Unsupported major.minor
version 48.0)

My browser shows pages which are compiled at 1.3 but gives 500 error for
which are compiled at 1.4 .. I searched internet and saw, some people had
this error too..

So, is there anyone who knows what to do for such a situation? Has anybody
see this error too in our community?
I thank you all.

_bd