On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:12:47 -0500 "Shapira, Yoav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> >The servlet was deployed as:
> >
> >  {CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/simple
> >  {CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/simple/WEB-INF/web.xml
> >  {CATALINA_HOME}/webapps/simple/WEB-INF/classes/simple.class
> <snip>
> >The web.xml file contains (less the ---- delimiters):
> >  <servlet>
> >    <servlet-name>simple</servlet-name>
> >    <servlet-class>ca.esys.simple</servlet-class>
> >  </servlet>
>
> That's a mismatch.  If the servlet is in package ca.esys then it should
> be under WEB-INF/clases/ca/esys/simple.class.

Actually, that is a cut and paste error in the mail message.   My
apologies.  The web.xml file actually contains:

<servlet>
   <servlet-name>simple</servlet-name>
   <servlet-class>simple</servlet-class>
</servlet>

The version that I put in the earlier message was my attempt to try
deploying under a package, which also did not work.

Cheers.

---
Steve Hole
Chief Technical Officer - Electronic Billing and Payment Systems
ACI Worldwide

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 780 424 4922