From: Ben Ricker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 11:54 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: [BULK] - RE: [BULK] - Re: No processor available

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 13:37, Sankaranarayanan (Ganesh) Ganapathy wrote:
> How does the accept count property affect this? The accept count property merely
> determines the number of connections that will be queued on the socked. I am talking
> about a case where the connection is accepted from server socket but there is no
> processor available to process the request.
> Thanx
> Ganesh

The following information is taken from Tomcat's 4.1.18 documentation.
If you have the documentation installed somewhere, the URL is:

http://localhost/tomcat-docs/config/jk.html

"acceptCount:

The maximum queue length for incoming connection requests when all
possible request processing threads are in use. Any requests received
when the queue is full will be refused. The default value is 10."

If I understand you, this is exactly what you are looking for?

Ben Ricker

--
Ben Ricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Wellinx.com