Hi, I am working on isapi_redirect.dll.  I think it is impossible to
seperate these two based on source codes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 7:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Tomcat running under IIS

Hello,

I am trying to run IIS and tomcat in an application, with each on its own
machine.
I can run Tomcat under IIS using the isapi_redirect if they are on the same
machine, but I cannot figure out how to separate the two(on different
machines).
I am running IIS 5.0 and tomcat 4.06

Is there a reference that you can point me to that would show how this is
done, ie what files go on each computer, what the workers.properties,
server.xml, uriworkermap.properties, and any other files that needs to be
changed.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.
Trevor Schaffrick